Finally, Here’s The System To Help Anyone Learn Belly Dancing From Home and Guarantees Results, Go From Beginner To Expert With Over 50 Step-By-Step Videos With Private Coaching That Beats All Other Belly Dancing Classes!
Date: Monday, April 22.
From: The Desk of Mariella Monroe
Professional Belly Dancer & Certified Trainer
Imagine being able to move your body with grace & confidence like a seasoned belly dancer easily and in a shortest time WITHOUT paying for expensive lessons or getting self-conscious in live classes.
Now you can.. and you can do it from home, in weeks not years without wasting money, time and effort on traditional dancing schools.
BellyDancingCourse “Masterclass” system is very simple…
The entire program consists of over 50 videos with a total runtime of 8 hours, systematically teaching all major types of bellydance steps and combinations that leaves nothing to the imagination. It’s the most jam-packed and intensive belly dancing course you’ll ever experience.
- 50 videos with a total running time of 8 hours of in-depth lessons
- Step-by-step bellydance instruction program presented in an easy-to-follow format
- 3 different teachers covering 5 major styles of belly dancing.
- Suitable for BOTH beginners and seasoned dancers.
- Learn over 40 isolated body movements, each visually demonstrated and verbally described, with on-screen visual aids.
- All basic moves are covered in the first 2 hours so you will be up and running quickly.
- Clearly see all movements from multiple viewing angles, including full-body & up-close views. Then perform fluid combinations of the moves you’ve learned!
with FULL ACCESS to the following 7 Super Bonuses:
BONUS #1 – 25 Basic Foundation Drills
BONUS #2 – Complex Combinations & Performances
BONUS #3 – Dancing Exercises For Weight Loss, Fitness & Muscle Toning (HOT!)
BONUS #4 – Sexy & Sensual Belly Dancing Videos
BONUS #5 – Guide To Costumes & Accessories
BONUS #6 – FREE Lifetime Updates
SUPER BONUS #7 – Free 1-Year One-on-One Coaching With Mariella (Only a Few Spots Left!)
Here’s some videos you can watch as a sample. Do note that the videos shown here are reduced in quality and only shows a limited segment of the tutorial.
How To Do The Camel Moves: